The Lillian and Maurice Barbash J.S. Bach Competition was established in 2019 to honor the Long Island couple for their lifelong support of the arts.
Our inaugural winner, violinist Rachell Ellen Wong, went on to win a prestigious Avery Fisher Career Grant, the first baroque player to do so.
Our 2020 winner, cellist Maxime Quennesson, is one of a select group recently invited to participate in the upcoming elite Geneva Competition.
Like so many other competitions, we went virtual last year and received over 130 highly qualified entrants from all over the world. Our Finals were viewed by over 50,000 music lovers worldwide via the Violin Channel’s online stream and are available to watch via our YouTube channel.
This year, the finals of the Lillian and Maurice Barbash J.S. Bach Competition will return in person to Stony Brook University on December 1st. They will again be streamed live on The Violin Channel, guaranteeing a large international audience. As the music world begins to recover from the disastrous pandemic era, we must continue to provide opportunities for young emerging artists. We hope you will consider supporting this annual event.
Thank you for your support,
Cathy and Susan Barbash
Event Sponsor – $1,000 includes:
- Choice of Inside Front Cover Page, Inside or Outside Back Pages of Competition Finals Program (5″ x 8″ 300 dpi, color)
- Logo on homepage of competition website.
- Signage in Staller Recital Hall
- Acknowledgement in the Stony Brook College of Arts and Sciences’ e-blasts, in an article on the competition which will appear on the Stony Brook CAS website, in a CAS website Spotlight Segment, and throughout the College’s social media platforms.
- Listing in January 31st Island Symphony Bach Festival program
- Listing on the Competition Website for a full year
Major Sponsor – $500 includes
- Full color page in Competition Finals Program (5″ x 8″ 300 dpi, color)
- Signage in Recital Hall
- Listing in January 31 st Island Symphony Bach Festival program
- Listing on Competition Website for full year
Full Page (5″ x 8″ 300 dpi, black and white) – $300
Half Page (5″ x 4″ 300 dpi, black and white) – $150
Sponsors can contribute directly from our Support Page or direct inquiries to email@example.com
The deadline for inclusion is October 15, 2021.